All property photos
“Shubert could have composed a song about Fuller’s work; Millay would have done as much in a poem.” ~Ralph Pette, writer
It is also an honor to be featuring the exquisite works of renowned local painter, Anina Fuller, who has exhibited her oil paintings throughout parts of the country, including public collections at the Harvard Business School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the Parrish Art Museum in South Hampton, New York and a commissioned mural in San Francisco, California; just to name a few. Upon touring the home, one will observe how Fuller’s paintings not only capture both
the unique hues of its interior finishes and exterior landscape but also local landmarks and vistas found throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
“What inspires is often a mystery. Perhaps it’s the serenity found in walks in nature, seeing trees, water, skies and the drama of a storm.”
In addition to this visual feast, the splendid photographic works of Jeffrey Abrahams will be on display throughout the property. Jeffrey Abrahams’s still life images range from classical still life to eclectic photographs of local landmarks. While formally trained as a writer, Abrahams has found his creative passion now lies behind the camera.
A Breathtaking Haven with Spectacular Views!
This spectacular and thoroughly updated Tudor, in the highly-coveted Piedmont side of Montclair, offers stunning Bay views, and approximately 4900 s/f of thoughtful design that includes formal living and dining rooms, a fantastic chef-worthy kitchen, 4bdrms/3bths up, and a handsome home office. A gracious lower level offers a spacious family room with a fireplace that leads to a park-like garden with a level lawn, stone patio, and plenty of space to send the kids outside to play. Add a generous lot that runs from McAndrew to Estates Avenue, a legal in-law unit with a separate entrance, and a large built-out attic, and you’ve got a simply stunning, one-of-a-kind, turn-key estate not to be missed. Close to Montclair Village and offering a commuter-friendly location, this dream home is the Full Monty!
- Air Conditioning - 3 Zones
- HVAC - 3 Zone
- Wolf Range
- Subzero Refrigerator/Freezer
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Motion detector Sink Faucet
- Garbage Disposal
- Remote Control Driveway Privacy Gate
- Custom Wrought Iron Railing
- Restoration of Front Door and Window Hardware
- Original Built-in Cabinetry and Shelving
- Ring doorbell, Nest Thermostat, Ring Security System w/Camera
- New Electrical & New Plumbing
- Three Skylight Balconies
- Recessed lighting (LED)
- Built-In Dressers in many Closets
- Custom Shower Enclosures
- Custom Kitchen and Storage Cabinets
- Natural-Stone Kitchen Countertops
- Raised Vegetable Garden Beds & Fruit Trees
- Bocce Ball Court
- Meditation Patio with Fountain
- Comprehensive Irrigation System
- New Washer and Dryer
- Plumbing for additional Washer and Dryer in Pantry Area
- Views of Downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge and Marin
- Approved One-Bedroom (ADU - Additional Dwelling Unit) by the City of Oakland Zoning and Building Department - pending final inspection by the City of Oakland.
Tucked away in the wooded hills and winding streets above Oakland, Montclair is a small community with an appealing central shopping district. Sizable custom homes, along with a mix of Mediterranean, Craftsman, and contemporary-style homes are situated on forested lots, offering an elegant retreat from the city. The Montclair Business District is a throwback to a simpler time before strip malls, megamalls, and big-box stores. Residents can find everything they need, from dry cleaning and groceries to restaurants. Local restaurant favorites include the Montclair Egg Shop, Flipper’s Gourmet Burgers, and Crogan’s Montclair Restaurant. Gourmet specialty items are available at Le Bonbon, and Farmstead Wine and Cheese. A farmers market on Sundays provides fresh local produce and baked goods. Montclair is home to fine-arts festivals throughout the year and a jazz festival in the late summer that enlivens the street scene.